“Stop saying it’s okay when your soul’s bleeding. Stop trying to dodge knives that always end up in the depths of your heart. Stop looking to the ceiling hoping that tears won’t overflow. Stop taking people’s shit. Walk away. Fuck them all.”
– E.B., Self advice (via l-eer)
depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain that can’t be cured by telling someone you love them. you can positively influence this person and you can make them happy but you can’t fix them in the same sense that you can’t cure cancer by making someone smile.
should i message them again or am i just being really clingy and annoying: a life story by me
“Just because you kissed
someone with scars
doesn’t make you
if pooh bear can wear a crop top so can i
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
– Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
*aggressively doesn’t know*
apparently “bae” means “before anyone else” i always thought it was a ghetto word for “babe”
i want to sit next to rihanna at an award show you know she talkin mad shit about everyone